VISA on arrival
Kindly ensure that you have all documentations provided by the organizing committee handy at the time of boarding.
- A copy your invitation letter from the OC
- A copy of invitation from the Ghana Air Traffic controllers’ association (GHATCA)
- A copy of the Ghana Immigration Service authorization letter
- And any other document necessary
The arrival airport is the Kotoka International Airport in Accra
Visa on arrival is seventy-five dollars ($75 USD) payable at the immigration counter
The organizing committee will be present on site to assist all delegates through a smooth and hassle free process.
The OC will be transporting delegates from the airport to participating hotels listed on the website.
Daily transportation will be provided to and from the participating hotels (published on website) to the conference venue and other event centers.
Also note that Identifications provided by the OC will be a STRICT requirement to participate in any event and also your presence at the conference venue (security is provided by a third party).
*For your movements within the Accra City, Uber and Taxi services are available
- Cocktail for Delegates on Monday (19th March) Evening
- Committee D on Wednesday (21st March)
- Farewell Dinner on Friday (23rd March)
Vaccination is compulsory (required) for all delegates. entering the country except 70year and above.
Vaccination is available on arrival for a fee of $20.